Generali/ CSA Vacation Rental Insurance protects your vacation dollars from loss due to hurricane, illness, injury, or other circumstances outside of your control.
Why Vacation Rental Insurance?
Even the best-planned travel can be impacted by the unexpected. Illness…medical emergencies…severe weather…delayed flights and lost passports or luggage. Troubles can occur when you least anticipate them forcing you to cancel or interrupt your trip, lose your vacation investment, and incur unplanned expenses. And when you’re away from home, things like medical emergencies and illness are even more difficult to manage.
Here are a few examples:
- Your spouse becomes ill a few days before departure and you must cancel the trip
- A member of your family back home passes away while you are away forcing you to cut your trip short
- You lose your job before departure and must cancel your trip
- You arrive by air but your bags do not
Contact Generali/CSA: If you have any questions or comments about our plans, the Customer Service staff will be happy to assist you with questions about buying a vacation insurance policy or your existing CSA policy. Customer Service: 1-866-999-4018 or visit csatravelprotection.com.
A detailed description of benefits and coverage is available and we recommend you contact CSA with specific coverage questions. What follows is a brief description of some of the travel benefits provided to you and your eligible traveling companions under this program.
- Trip Cancellation/Interruption: Provides reimbursement for unused, nonrefundable payments if your trip must be canceled or interrupted. Trip interruption also provides reimbursement for additional transportation costs. Covered reasons include: mandatory hurricane evacuations; sickness, injury or death; extension of school year; armed service leave revocation; involuntary termination of employment or other specific reasons listed in the Policy/Certificate of Insurance.
- Travel Delay: Provides reimbursement for reasonable expenses incurred such as accommodations, meals and local transportation if you are delayed 12 hours or more during your trip due to a covered reason.
- Baggage Delay: Provides reimbursement for the emergency purchase of necessary items if baggage is delayed for more than 24 hours.
- Baggage and Personal Effects: Provides coverage for loss, theft or damage to your baggage and personal effects during your covered trip.
- Travel Accident: Provides coverage for loss of limb or life in the event of an accident while traveling, or within 180 days of that event.
- Emergency Medical Transportation: If you become sick or injured on a trip, benefits are provided such as: arrange transportation to the nearest suitable medical facility; help you return home, if medically necessary; provide round-trip economy air fare for a companion to visit you in you are hospitalized for more than 7 days.
- Medical or Dental Expense: Provides coverage for necessary medical, surgical and emergency dental care costs if you become sick or accidentally injured while on your covered trip.
- Rental Car Damage: Provides primary coverage if your rental car is damaged due to collision, fire, flood, theft, vandalism, windstorm or hail.
- 24-hour Emergency Assistance Services: Customer Service Associates are always available to assist with Nurse Hotline Services, Medical and Legal Referral, Replacement of Medication and Eyeglasses, Emergency Message Relay, and Pet Return.
- Concierge Services: Provides assistance with arranging golf tee times, sporting, amusement part and entertainment ticketing, fine dining reservations and specific events.
- Roadside Assistance: Provides Towing Service, Battery Jump, Locksmith Services, Flat-tire Change, Fuel Delivery, and Vehicle Return.
10-Day Satisfaction Guarantee: Generali/CSA Travel Protection proudly stands behind its products and services. That’s why we offer a 10-day free look on all our travel insurance plans. You’ll have the ability to cancel your coverage and receive a full refund if you aren’t completely satisfied as long as you haven’t left for your trip.
About CSA: Generali/CSA is owned by Europ Assistance (EA), a worldwide emergency assistance services company. Europ Assistance began helping travelers with emergencies in 1963 and has expanded in capabilities and services ever since. Professionally organized, thoroughly equipped with countless resources, Europ Assistance is dedicated to helping people in both exceptional and everyday situations, anytime, anywhere.
Not available in all areas. Check with your rental agent.
View a Description of Coverage/Policy at www.vacationrentalinsurance.com/330cer
Coverage Questions? Call(800) 348.9505
Download the Generali Global Assistance Travel Insurance Brochure